Friday, September 24, 2010

Shopping Day: Toiletry and OPI at City Mall and Karamunsing
I wana show you guys what I bought on my shopping day at Karamunsing for my toiletry and opi stuff, and at City Mall too. I thought I need a sunscreen, cotton pads, blah blah blah..and my day cream was running out!

I went to Karamunsing to get my laptop from the service centre. I'm loving my new-improved compaq! I've increased it's RAM and now I can play Perfect World!

So, then I went to Watsons on the ground floor. I couldn't find Vidal Sassoon anymore here, since..God knows when. Don't know why. Now I don't know what brand to buy for a good hair brush.

Then I went to Sunday Pronails to get an OPI nail buffer 1000/4000. I was given a discount to about RM43.

Then I went to City Mall to get another one like that. Yeah I know, should've got it at Sunday Pronails but I changed my mind on just getting one. I got one at 1930's Professional. If you're facing the mall at the entrance, it's on your left, the farthest left.

shopping day for toiletries and OPI at city mall and karamunsing kota kinabalu sabah
Clockwise: Watson's facial cotton RM9.90, Watsons Cotton Bud with Ziplock RM1.90, Oral B toothbrush RM4.10, 2x OPI nail buffer (shiner) 1000/4000 RM45 (Sunday Pronails) /RM50 (1930's Professional), Sunplay Super Block Sunblock Lotion Highest SPF (SPF 130 PA+++) RM27.96.

One shocking discovery from the OPI buffer that I got from Sunday Pronails...
shopping day for toiletries and OPI at city mall and karamunsing kota kinabalu sabah
Dirt on the exposed part of the buffer. This one was known before I bought it but too bad they only had 2 left, the other one suffering the same condition.

shopping day for toiletries and OPI at city mall and karamunsing kota kinabalu sabah
Here's the back of it. I couldn't get the buffer out from it's plastic pack at first, this thing here was like, stuck together with the buffer. Had to use my nail filer to slowly wiggle it out. Lucky me I paid lesser. Kalau tidak...they would've had an angry customer on their doorstep the day after.

So...there goes. I'm still on the hunt on a hair brush...should I go to Babyliss at Warisan Square? I think so.







Shine on,
Del

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, leave a comment! You can subscribe comments on this post by clicking the link below (if you're logged in). Thanks!

Let's Talk
Delilah MK
Selangor, Malaysia