Thursday, March 26, 2009

Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera 100% Gel Review
review fruit of the earth aloe vera 100% gel

I have done this product's review before in my note in Facebook, but I still wana update my review here~!

The best thing about this product is that it's so universal that I simply couldn't think of anything else but this when it comes to an all-rounder product~!

I use it to soothe my skin when it itches or becomes irritated (I rarely get these, but scratching results in scars that will take a long time to be gone you know!). It works real nice when i cool it first in the freezer, then apply it. Feels like heaven I tell ya! I used to use it as a shaving gel, it worked real nice till I use the plucking method instead. I think it's better since plucking pulls the roots out instead of shaving the top layer part only.

I also used it for my hair when I ran out of hair spray and gels and I needed something that will hold my hair in place. Too bad it didn't hold it very long in air-conditioned room. =)

review fruit of the earth aloe vera 100% gel
And of course, when I run out of moisturizers, I use it! For my body of course, the product isn't THAT 100% pure aloe vera, it still has chemicals in it. Here are the ingredients: Aloe Vera gel, Trethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer 940, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl urea.

review fruit of the earth aloe vera 100% gel
This is a gel, and it's more to water than oil. It's cool and watery but still has the gel-like feeling. When applied, it leaves your skin feeling lightly moisturized and cooler, even when it's applied at room temperature! Your skin will feel cooler and supple for a while, and this is great to freshen up and flush out all your tiredness away after a hectic day!

It's sold about RM10-RM15 here in kota kinabalu, I don't know about other places la. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, leave a comment! You can subscribe comments on this post by clicking the link below (if you're logged in). Thanks!

Let's Talk
Delilah MK
Selangor, Malaysia